Become a 2017 Represent Running Ambassador
How to sign up?
If you are interested in being on the Represent Running team please take moment to fill out the form HERE.
BONUS: We also encourage you to post a picture (or video) of yourself on social showing us why you deserve to be a Represent Running Ambassador. Use your beautiful imagination and show us how you run the bay. TAG @representrunning on Instagram or @reprunning on Twitter.
If you are not on social, you can send it to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Represent Running Ambassador”
Please provide your name, mailing address, blog URL if you have one, and of course the photo (or video).
Who can apply?
Everyone. We are looking for a team that can interact on social and in person, so living in (or near) the Bay Area is a big part of it. HOWEVER, for 2017, we are also looking for a handful of runners that would be interested in participating and sharing about our ‘virtual runner’ option — which means if you love that Bay Area style, but live in another city/state, we want you too!
- Free entry to all Run the Bay events (San Jose 408K, Across the Bay 12k & 415K, East Bay 510k)
- 2017 Run the Bay Medal for completing all 3 races in 2017.
- Represent Running Ambassador Swag
- Personal discount codes to spread to your network
- Post-Race Beer with the Race Director at each event to tell him how it can be done better. One free beer per ambassador. No limit on the number the race director is allotted.
What is required of the Ambassadors:
- Attend one pre-race event per race — could be a fun run, happy hour, and/or social gathering (3 total).
- Share your personal discount code via all relevant social media networks, via email lists, etc.
- Work one pre-race volunteer shift at each event (3 total).
- Contribute at least one blog entry per event. If you don’t have a blog, we’ll feature it on RepresentRunning.com (3 Total).
- Be nice to people.
- Represent Running reserves the right to republish all photos and videos sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the intention of showing everyone how goofy and wonderful you are.
Applications close Friday, December 9th.