Become a 2018 Represent Running Ambassador
How to sign up?
If you are interested in being on the Represent Running team please take moment to fill out the form HERE.
Who can apply?
Everyone. We are looking for a team that can interact on social and in person, so living in (or near) the Bay Area is a big part of it. HOWEVER, for 2018, we are also looking for a handful of runners that would be interested in participating and sharing about our ‘virtual runner’ option — which means if you love that Bay Area style, but live in another city/state, we want you too!
- Free entry to all Represent Running events (San Jose 408K, Silicon Valley Half, Across the Bay 12k & 415K, East Bay 510k)
- 2018 Run the Bay Medal for completing all three Run the Bay Challenge races in 2018.
- Represent Running Ambassador Swag
- Personal discount codes to spread to your network
- Post-Race Beer with the Race Director at each event to tell him how it can be done better. One free beer per ambassador. No limit on the number the race director is allotted.
What is required of the Ambassadors:
- Attend one pre-race event per race — could be a fun run, happy hour, and/or social gathering (4 total).
- Share your personal discount code via all relevant social media networks, via email lists, etc.
- Work one pre-race volunteer shift at each event (4 total).
- Contribute at least one blog entry per event. If you don’t have a blog, we’ll feature it on RepresentRunning.com (4 Total).
- Provide photos regularly to be featured on RR’s social channels. We want to promote and highlight how amazing you are.
- Be nice to people.
- Represent Running reserves the right to republish all photos and videos sent to [email protected] with the intention of showing everyone how goofy and wonderful you are.
Applications close Wednesday, November 15th.