The San Jose 408k
The 408k was the first event in our Represent Running stable. It’s an 8k (that’s 4.97 miles) in the 408. You could say it’s our baby.
Founded in 2011 this is the 6th Annual San Jose 408k, benefiting the Pat Tillman Foundation.
After creating the 408k for the greater San Jose area, we knew we could not keep the magic to ourselves. As long as we stay true to our winning recipe: run local, connect with local charities, and listen to the people; we’ll have awesome results.
– Point-to-point course with luxury bus transportation back to the start and you’re always getting closer to the finish.
– The 8k distance is unique to the scene and anyone can finish 5 miles. You can do it.
– Celebrate all those who serve from military to first responders with our Memorial Mile
– The Mariachi Mile, a Mariachi band lined stretch of course.
– Medal, t-shirt, and gift bag
– Post-Race Party at Santana Row to cool you off with brunch and beers
Click here to find out more: www.run408k.com.
An 8k in the 408 benefiting the Pat Tillman Foundation
Where: Santana Row, San Jose, CA
When: March 5th, 2017
What: 8k (4.97 miles)